A company that provides orthopedic and musculoskeletal solutions seeking Peer Reviewed status is welcomed to participate in the AAOE Peer Review process as follows.
1. Submit Your Application and Agreement
Fill out an application that will determine if you are qualified to proceed through the process. Our Peer Review team will review your application to assess if you are an appropriate fit with the needs of AAOE members and the values of AAOE.
2. Provide Supporting Materials
Once your application is approved, you’ll be asked to supply supporting information. This step includes:
a. Providing a list of current and prospective customers that will be asked to participate in an online evaluation.
b. Suggesting relevant expertise to guide AAOE in selecting members as panelists to provide an objective evaluation.
c. An attorney reaching out to your company to discuss compliance overview and pertinant legal issues pertaining to your musculoskeletal business solution.
3. Review and Evaluation
Reviewers (including customers, prospects, non-purchasers, and panelists) participate in the online evaluation of your healthcare business solutions for:
Enhanced productivity for the individuals user and customer’s organization
Ease of installation and use
Accuracy and reliability
Good value for the price
Excellent technical support and customer service
4. Notified of Peer Review Status
If approved, the terms for licensing and marketing opportunities are finalized.
5. Interim Assessment
- Provides a return on investment; can improve productivity or process effectiveness; meets its promoted benefits; and is accurate, effective, and easy-to-use.
- Offers superior customer service and technical support of the product or service.
- Delivers excellent customer relations to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues as they relate to the product or service under consideration
- Based on practical industry knowledge and proven experience
- Maintain a reputation of integrity in the healthcare field